During these challenging times, the safeguarding of all children continues to be a priority, whether they are at home or in attendance at school.
The following fundamental safeguarding principles remain the same:
- The best interests of children continue to come first
- If anyone in our school has a safeguarding concern, they will act immediately
- A designated safeguarding lead (DSL) or deputy DSL will always be available
- No unsuitable people will be allowed to gain access to our children
- Children and parents will continue to be educated and protected when they are online.