Brooklands has an addition to its behaviour policy to reflect the new rules and approaches that are needed from the autumn term in response to Coronavirus (COVID- 19).
- If you feel the need to sneeze and/or cough, use a disposable tissue and throw it immediately in a bin with a cover, then wash your hands. Adopt a ‘Catch it, bin it, kill it’ approach.
- If you don’t feel well tell an adult immediately.
- Keep a safe distance from others and at least a meter away from people who sneeze or cough.
- Avoid touching your face and ensure that you sanitize and wash your hands.
- Wash or sanitize your hands regularly though out the day.